- If you have paid the registration amount of 3,000 INR and then you postpone the training (Note: Applicable only if you notify QMS Academy 1 week prior to scheduled training dates) due to any unavoidable circumstances, you will get a credit note from QMS Academy. This will be valid for a period of 1 year from the date of registration to attend any training program provided by QMS Academy.
- For any king of rescheduling or cancellation of a confirmed training please drop an email to the corresponding email-id.
- Suppose, you have pursued a training along with certification from QMS Academy and later you found out that this program is not relevant to you, then under no circumstances you will get any refund and also you are not eligible to get any kind of credit note or any further discount in future courses on these grounds.
- QMS Academy reserves the right to postpone or cancel any training program because of insufficient enrollment or any other reasons like unavailability of Trainer etc. at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled course date. Notice will be provided with the option to reschedule for a future course date.
- If a training class is cancelled due to any unforeseeable circumstances such as weather or natural disaster or strike etc. then the customer is entitled to reschedule for any future training courses. In that case, candidates will be given a credit note to be utilized in future.
**NOTE: Credit Note is valid for a period of 1 year which begins from the date of registration.