We are Registered Education Provider of (PMI®), USA
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification is designed to lead the participants to an internationally recognized Certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI®), USA.QUICKWIN, conducts this training program as an Open House Training as well as at the Corporate Trainings at their sites.
Why do PMP®?
- PMP® is the most valued Certification in the field of Management.
- PMP® has the international recognition.
- PMP® Professional having PMP® Certification foster credibility with the clients for possessing a solid foundation of Project management knowledge, which can be productively applied in the workplace.
- The PMP® Program is designed to train the participants to be effective Project Managers
- It is intended to help them unlearn the practical way of coordinating projects & relearning in the PMI structured methodology
- This program is been delivered by intellectuals having a proven track record of having delivered successful projects in the past. The program also covers real life project scenarios & are interactive, so that the participants are able to relate to concepts & participate actively.
PMP® Examination Eligibility Criteria
- 35 contact hours specific to project management education (Awarded by QUICKWIN).
- Bachelor’s Degree or more
- Minimum 3 years professional project handling experience, during which 4,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks.
- Without a Bachelor’s Degree, Applicants must have a minimum five years professional project handling experience, during which at least 7,500 hours are spent leading and directing project tasks.
- To register for this course or for detailed enquiries visit the Click on the link below. “I want to Register”
SMS on a personal no. 09819221621
Our Education desk will come back to you in 3 working days.