The Value of Being an R.A
- Permission to publicize your organization as a QMSAcademy-approved Registered Associate
- Listing of the organization and its services in a searchable QMSAcademy Provider Directory, which receives between 40,000 and 80,000 visits per month
- License to appropriately use the official QMSAcademy logo on your promotional and service portfolios and other materials with our prior permissions
- Authorization to conduct trainings, certification and offering the Services of QMSAcademy after tie up with an profit margin ranging from 20% to 80% based on the tie up with QMSAcademy
- Discounts on the Trainer cost, Coursewares, Welcome kits, etc
Registered Associate (R.A.) Selection Criteria
QMSACademy takes the approval of R.A very seriously and has adopted Seven stage criteria areas that organizations must comply with to earn and maintain R.E.P. status. In these areas, Organisations must:
- Show organizational maturity/ existence in the business
- Show your legal existence
- Provide goals, measures and Quality Baselines
- Show that your course contents are in line with the Authorizing bodies or use our Coursewares
- Offer proper R.A. marketing representation, brochures
- Maintain Quality and trust with QMSAcademy
The Application/ Business case Process
Step 1: Submit an intent letter introducing yourself on below points at firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Why would you like to get associated with us
- What is that you wish to concentrate on which of the listed Services – Behavioral / Soft Skill / Leadership / Technical / Management Trainings
- Your Legal Name
- One point of contact with your contact details
You will receive an reply to your Intent letter within 4 working days from our representative.
Step 2: If your Offer is valid and in-line with our strategic goals and Services we will send you an invite to meet our Stakeholders in person to understand our Service Portfolios.
If our reviewer feels the request appropriate, we will forward you with an Application process (Business Case) which will talk about your expertise, experience and expectations
Step 3: Before the application/ Business case is assigned to a reviewer, QMSAcademy lets you know who potential reviewers might be in case of a conflict of interest.
Step 4: The application/Business Case is sent to the reviewer board, who uses a standard set of guidelines to conduct the review.
Step 5: The reviewer board provides QMSAcademy with a summary report including a Scoring sheet with Expectancy chart based on which QMSAcademy will decide whether to go ahead with the Partner or not
Step 6: QMSAcademy considers the reviewer Board recommendations, documents and information you have submitted and will notify you of the decision.
Step 7 : If approved, QMSAcademy will send you a certificate of approval and will enter your details into our Partner Database. If you are denied approval, you have 30 days to appeal.
The application process typically takes 10 to 30 business days.
You can contact us on 9819221621.
QMS Academy Partner Model